My journeys (an introduction)

[en]

Where to begin? 
Hi! I'm Ana, a Portuguese girl with love for travels! My home base is Coimbra (Portugal) but I've learned that no matter where I am in the world if I'm happy and satisfied then I'm home! 

Because of my job I've been able to visit almost all of my small and beautiful country. Now I'm on a mission: to know the entire continent of Europe. When I realized I wanted to travel as much as I possibly could, I've decided to do it from here to there. First Portugal, then Europe and only then the rest of the world. So here we are. Don't take this blog too serious, this is not a pretentious thing. I'm doing it because I love to write, because writing in English is a challenge and because I don't want to forget my adventures and the people I've met so far!

I'll write from the beginning to nowadays. Forgive me about any mistakes but English is not my official language. In fact, I only started to like it when Harry Potter appeared into my life!

The first trip I've made was also the scariest since it was my first time on a plane... It was in 2004, I was 9 years old and our destination was the second home for my parents and sister: a beautiful Portuguese island in the middle of the Atlantic called S. Miguel (Açores)! But I've been there this year, more than 14 years later, so I'll talk about it in posts to come...

Thank you for taking the time to read my notes... They are written with love 

Ana

P.S.: I'll write the names of the places I've been in their mother language! And also, I'm posting in English and Portuguese!


*
[pt]
Por onde começar?
Olá! Sou a Ana, uma rapariga portuguesa com amor pelas viagens! A minha casa é em Coimbra (Portugal) mas tenho aprendido que não interessa em que sítio do mundo estou, se estiver feliz e satisfeita então estou em casa!

Graças ao meu trabalho tive a oportunidade de visitar quase todo o meu pequeno e belo país. Agora estou numa missão: conhecer todo o continente da Europa. Quando percebi que queria viajar o máximo possível, decidi fazê-lo de cá para lá. Primeiro Portugal, a seguir a Europa e só depois o resto do mundo. E aqui estamos nós. Não leves muito a sério este blogue, isto não é uma coisa pretensiosa. Estou a fazê-lo porque adoro escrever, porque escrever em inglês é um desafio e porque não quero esquecer as minhas aventuras e as pessoas que conheci até agora!

Vou escrever desde o princípio até aos dias de hoje. Perdoa-me por alguns erros mas o inglês não é a minha língua oficial. Na verdade, só comecei a gostar da língua quando o Harry Potter apareceu na minha vida! 

A primeira viagem que fiz foi também uma das mais assustadores visto que foi a primeira vez que andei de avião... Foi em 2004, eu tinha 9 anos e o nosso destino era a segunda casa para os meus pais e a minha irmã: uma incrível ilha portuguesa no meio do Atlântico chamada São Miguel (Açores)! Mas eu voltei lá este ano, mais de 14 anos depois, por isso falarei sobre ela em posts por vir...

Obrigada por tirares um tempo para ler as minhas notas... Elas são escritas com amor 

Ana

P.S.: Vou escrever os nomes dos sítios em que estive na sua língua mãe! Ah, e vou postar em inglês e em português!

Comments

Popular Posts